If your bathroom, kitchen, or any room of your house looks old and outdated, then it may be time to remodel it to a modern space. During the last year, we’ve discovered, thanks to the pandemic, the great need to have functional areas at home without losing style. With 2022 just around the corner, knowing what remodeling trends are coming and how to take advantage of them doesn’t hurt.
If you’re looking for companies experts in kitchen or bathroom remodeling in Arlington, TX, the answer is also here. Keep reading!
Give Your Home An Upgrade For 2022
Homeowners are expected to spend the most on kitchen and bathroom renovations in 2022, and most likely, these are the trends you should know of:
- Home automation, which includes heating systems and smart appliances.
- Say goodbye to traditional products like carpeting towards sustainable products such as hardwood floors and bamboo flooring instead.
- House painting will be an emerging trend for 2022 because of its affordability compared with other remodeling projects.
Kitchen Renovation Trends
The kitchen is one of the most popular rooms to seek home improvement. We see trends in the kitchen design that will continue into 2022, including:
- Updated kitchen cabinetry with new styles and finishes
- Expanded lighting options for greater control over natural light sources and task or ambient illumination.
- More expansive use of stone countertops and backsplashes, such as quartzite and marble. These materials tend to be more durable than traditional granite counters due to their resistance against heat, scratches, stains, etc.
Bathroom Remodeling Trends
- Walk-in Showers: These are becoming extremely popular as they offer easy access to the showering area without any tubs or partitions getting in your way. It’s also nice if you have kids who love taking baths but don’t want to share their parent’s bathrooms.
- Homeowners will be looking at ways to make their bathroom look bigger – one way is by painting the walls lighter and installing mirrors on either side of the window. Hence, it appears wider than it is.
- A lot of bathrooms incorporate mirrors into their design for added space.
- Toilets are being redesigned to accommodate people in wheelchairs better by lowering them or making it easier for a person in a wheelchair to use the toilet seat.
- Bathroom faucets are becoming more high-tech with features like motion sensors and Bluetooth.
Incorporate New Remodeling Trends With ProBrush Painting and Remodeling
Do you want to renovate a kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom? We can help! In ProBrush Painting and Remodeling, we’ve been providing quality workmanship for over 10 years. We know it all – from painting walls to installing new windows, doors, or flooring. There’s no job too big or small for us! Get a FREE quote today.